LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier - Rainbow Lace (Jacquard Weave 100% Cotton)
Note: We have sold out this item. Send us a message if you would like to check on the availability or place an order.
LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier is a type of a wrap conversion soft structured carrier (SSC) designed with a special system of the straps and buckles so as to provide you with a carrier which assures perfect fit.
- Blend Type : Cotton
- Weave Type : Jacquard
- Fabric Type : Woven fabrics
- Weight : 280 g/m²
- Grade : 1st grade
LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier Features:
- Can be used for front and back carry
- Is made of LennyLamb fabrics - highest quality fabrics made of the finest yarn, all yarn and dyes used for LennyLamb fabrics have the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate
- Has certificates of complance with the ASTM F2236-14 and EN 13209-2:2006 norms
- Is made in Poland
- Has a three point safety buckle prevents accidental opening
- Has four way adjustable shoulder straps for a perfect fit
Has an adjustable hood
- Has a contoured panel, soft padded straps and legs out padding for the baby
We recommend using this carrier from the moment your baby is able to sit unassisted. In general terms baby size is what is regarded as standard. Toddler size is designed for older children - usually 1,5 year and more. But the age and weight of the baby are not the only deciding factors as obviously children vary from one another. The best way to find the size the best for your baby is to look at the dimensions of the carrier (available in carriers' description on our website) and adjust it to your baby. The bottom of the panel shouldn't be wider than the distance between the knees of the baby. Ideally, the edges of the panel should be under your baby’s knees.
More information on LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier: User’s Manual
Please note that actual product may not have the same pattern placement as stock pictures. Actual colors of the fabric may vary from pictures. Waist Bag, Drool Pads and Reach Straps are NOT included. Please check our Accessories section if you are interested in them :)
We Also Recommend