Avo Babies Silicone Manual Breast Pump with Lid & Bag Set
Save Every Drop of Your Precious Breast Milk With This Compact And Easy to-Use Manual Pump
Ever wondered how you could have saved all the precious breast milk leaking into your nursing pad during let down? Have you found your shirts wet with wasted breast milk after you nurse your little one? Need a quick relief of engorgement while out for dinner or running errands but left your bulky electric breast pump at home?
The Avo Babies Breast Pump is an effective way to give your baby the best nutrition from your breast milk while solving all the above problems.
A perfect companion for when you are nursing your little one and want to catch all the goodness from the let down on your other breast.
Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you.
Benefit Your Baby Even When You Are Not Around With This All-Inclusive Breast Pump Set
- Save More Precious Breastmilk For Your Little One With This Effortless Breast Milk Pump.
- Collect Your Milk With Ease While Nursing Your Baby.
- Build Up Your Emergency Stash Of Milk With This Easy To Use Milk Collector.
- Great For Quick Relief of Engorgement.
- Pump Comes With Anti-Dust Cover Lid and Carrying Bag.
- Made From 100% Food-Grade Silicone. Especially Soft and Comfortable
- Lightweight & Compact Breast Pump
- 4 ounce/100 ml Milk Collection Capacity
- Easy to Use and Clean. Dishwasher Top-rack Safe.
- Completely Silent and Great For Use At Night Or At The Same Time As You Nurse Your Baby
- One Size Fits All
Instructions for Use:
- Before using the breast pump, make sure the breast pump is clean and has been sterilized.
- Encourage let-down of milk. Using a warm cloth, gently massage the breast in a circular motion. This will allow milk to flow towards the nipple, allowing an easy flow to the pump.
- Cover nipple and breast area with pump and begin to squeeze gently until you feel the suction. Once suction begin to produce milk, you can stop the squeezing and let the milk drip into the pump until the desired amount has been expressed or breast is empty. This can take between 10-45 minutes.
- If you are struggling to find a consistent flow, re-position the pump on your breast. Moving the pump into different positions can improve its suction so move it around until you find a suction level that works for you.
- Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days or in the freezer for longer storage. Make sure to label your milk with the date and only fill the container 3/4 full - allowing room for milk to expand. Thawed breast milk will keep in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours (but do not refreeze it)
We Also Recommend