LennyLamb Antimicrobial Cloth Face Mask - 3 Layers - Cotton (Adult Size, single pack)
The fabric used to make the masks has been coated with silver ions, which have antibacterial and antiviral properties. They can be fitted to the nose so that they fit tightly.
These LennyLamb face masks are made with 3 layers of 100% natural cotton fabric.
These face masks come in one size with the following measurements.
A: 19.5cm; B: 16cm; C: 10cm (Permissible measurement error: +/- 0.5cm)
Note: These masks are not a medical product. The fabric may shrink during washing or disinfecting for 1-2 cm.
LennyLamb fabric, yarn, and dyes are tested to be compliant with worldwide safety standards. All products are subject to strict quality control with attention to details on every stage of the process, so you will receive completely safe, best quality goods.
Anticipated resistance to washing:
40°C wash - up to 20 washing cycles with high bacteria reduction rate (95-99%)
60°C wash - up to 10 washing cycles with high bacteria reduction rate (95-99%)
And how to handle such a mask? What's very important is the way you take it off. Such guidelines can be found on the WHO website:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Confirm mask is secure around circumference of face.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Secure nose piece comfortably over bridge of nose. Pull mask down fanning mask under chin. Pull earloops tight around ears.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Please remember that our masks are reusable and washable so DO NOT dispose of them!
Once you take off the mask in a presented way we suggest you put it into a plastic bag and follow these steps:
1. Put it into boiling water and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Add soap or a mild detergent
4. Hang to dry
5. To strengthen the effect - iron the mask
Please note that the mask may shrink during washing or disinfecting for about 1-2 cm. Please refrain from twisting the mask around the nose area to avoid deforming the metal piece used to fit the mask to the nose.
We Also Recommend